On a recent trip to Oklahoma to vist a good friend of mine from business school, all he could talk about was how lucky he was to find a way to buy the home he had his eye on for 2 years.  Charles and I have known each other for years.  We met in an accounting class years ago and have kept in touch.

Charles is self employed and runs his own business and has done so for years.  Until recently his business has performed quite well.  With the downturn, and an addition to his family, Charles decided the family needed to move.  But there was only one problem--no bank would finance the $320,000 house he was looking to purchase.  Everywhere Charles went, he would show he had the money to buy it--but no banks would work with him due to a lack of W2's and average credit from a real estate project years before.

Enter New Horizon Oklahoma.  "This program is too good to be true.  I was at wits end, and they told me all I had to do was come up with the down payment and three character references.  I did and I am now in my home". 

Since that time, Charles has been telling a lot of his friends about the program and the program itself is taking off. New Horizon Oklahoma helps people purchase a home who fall into any of the following categories:  Credit challenged consumers (or no income verification), self-employed individuals or just individuals seeking discretion.  What makes this program work is the network of 10,000 private investors who finance the homes.

"The American Dream is still alive for myself and my family, thanks to New Horizon Oklahoma" Charles boasts.  I was impressed with the program as well, and even more impressed that Charles picked up our lunch tab. 

You can find more information on the program at www.NewHorizonOklahoma.com by clicking on Guaranteed Home Approval.